$45 Body Buff
This treatment begins with dry brushing, to stimulate lymphatic flow and slough off dead surface cells. The body buff smoothes skin with the gentle volcanic pumice and papaya extract in Mlis Body Buff exfoliant, which helps to break up the junctions between dead skin cells. Rejuvenating and hydrating for dull body skin that is often overlooked in daily routine care.
$70 Deep Cleansing Back Purification Treatment
A 60-minute clearing and rejuvenating back facial. Treats areas of the back that are usually not attainable. Includes cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, algae mask, massage and moisturizer. Utilizes electrical modalities to alleviate congested follicles and assist with product penetration. Brings a glow to your skin and balance to your being.
$100 Smoothing Body Peel
Helps corrects minor scars, body acne, ingrown hairs, rough/cracked heels. Potent yet skin-friendly peel that will even skin discoloration while smoothing and brightening skin. Treats rough, dehydrated, sun-dmaged or acneic skin on arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet. Works on cracked heels and to improve pigment from scars.
$100 M'lis Body Contour Wrap
The M'lis Body Contour Wrap is Your NEW Best Friend
How the M'lis Body Contour Wrap Works
M'lis uses herbal formulations that work externally to internally. The truth of the matter is that most inch-loss treatments fail to produce long-term results because they don't address the underlying issues like waste accumulation and toxic choices.
Here in our office, we opt for a more holistic approach. This means that we focus on treating the whole body. The M'lis body contour wrap is working with your lymphatic system to promote cleansing of the body and cellulite removal. The body wrap also nourishes the skin and helps to restore elasticity to loose and saggy skin. The M'lis wrap is NOT a water-loss wrap so it will not dehydrate and age the skin. When you come in for your treatment, you'll see just how incredible this process can be!
Benefits of the M'lis Body Contour Wrap:
* Aids in the removal of cellulite through normal body function
* Stimulates circulation, using niacin, to aid in healing problem areas
* Stimulates lymphatic flow using correct placement of plastic wrap
* Reduces water retention
* Helps a client to lose one half dress or pant size per treatment
* Tightens and tones the skin
* Offers permanent inch loss through body cleansing, rather than being a weight or water loss wrap
* Assists any of the M'lis Lifestyle Change Programs - particularly Fibromyalgia, Candida, and Weight Loss
How to Prepare for Your Body Contour Wrap-
We're thrilled that you're coming in for your body contouring treatment! You'll be amazed at the results that you'll see when you've completed your session. We have a few tips to help you prepare for your visit:
When you come in for a M'lis Body Wrap:
Don't shave the day of the wrap.
Wear a bikini or a bra and underwear. Thongs are best, so we can get to that pesky cellulite on your glutes.
Don't do any activity that makes you sweat after the wrap (no saunas or hot yoga sessions).
Don't shower for 8 hours after the body wrap.
Thanks for choosing us for your body contouring needs! We're so excited to help get you ready for bikini season and lose 4-14 inches for good!
What can I expect when I get a M’lis body wrap?
1. Prepare to spend one peaceful hour relaxing.
2. The skin will be exfoliated to help remove environmental toxins, product, and dead skin cells to allow for maximum absorption of the Body Contour Cream.
3. Wrap cream will be applied from the neck to the ankles (avoiding the breast tissue and genital area).
4. Client will be wrapped evenly with plastic wrap from the neck to the ankles as to create even pressure over the body.
5. Client will spend a total of 60 pampering minutes in the wrap before having the plastic removed (any excess cream can simply be rubbed in).
Client may have 1 body wrap every 3-4 days by a technician that has been certified in the Body Contouring, and Inch Loss Programs of the M’lis Company.
* Wrap should never be performed on one who is pregnant, nursing or if one has not been in remission from cancer for 2 years or more. Also those on blood thinning medications such as Coumadin and those who suffer from seizures should not utilize body contouring products.
What can I do to prepare for a body wrap?
1. Make sure you are drinking half your body’s weight in ounces of water daily to help prevent a niacin build up during the wrap
2. Do not not apply any lotions, creams or perfumes prior to the wrap appointment
3. We recommend that one brings a two piece swimsuit to their appointment, is prepared to wear their bra and underwear or uses disposable garments provided by the wrap technician
Please visit http://www.mlis.com/products-home/body-contouring-wraps/body-contour-faq/ for M'lis Body Contour Wrap Frequently Asked Questions